Studying in Paris
The IUT de Paris – Rives de Seine is…
A part of Université Paris Cité, meaning it gives access to many resources:
- Research and Teaching;
- Languages courses;
- Housing support services.
Learning by doing :
- Classrooms for active teaching;
- 2 junior communication agencies;
- Career forums, conferences and meetings with professionals and alumni;
- A Business incubator: the ‘Starter‘;
- Numerous projects: “sales pitch” movie festival, advertising challenge, computer programming night…
Welcoming our International Students:
- Courses in English;
- SILC (Intensive Language and Civilisation Training) in September and January;
- French Language Courses for Foreigners (FLE);
- Informal weekly conversations (“Coffee Your Language”);
- One to one student tandems;
- Erasmus conventions with 35 partner universities;
- Conventions with 4 universities in Japan, Russia and Canada.
Student life in the heart of Paris:
- Lively cultural scene in the heart of the French capital;
- Access to the University’s sport offer (40 sports offered, partnerships with sports clubs);
- Freshers’ weekend, Student Unions and students’ sport office;
- Collective projects & alumni meetings.
A Parisian location & many services:
- At the heart of the largest employment area in Europe;
- Immediate proximity to many French and international companies;
- 1,500 computer workstations;
- A specialized library offering co-working spaces;
- Language Labs;
- Digital Work Environment (ENT) and numerous database;
- Image & sound recording facilities and a film and sound studio;
- Restaurant & cafeteria.
After you have been nominated by your University to come to the IUT as Exchange Student, we would like to receive your official nomination. It should be sent by your home university to us via e-mail: international.iutparis-seine[at]u-paris.fr. After that we will send you details of registration (course registration, accommodation request, etc.).
The deadlines for completing the Excel registration are:
- May 15th for the Autumn Semester (or full year)
- October 15th for the Winter Semester.
- May 20th for the Autumn Semester (or full year)
- October 30th for the Winter Semester.
Note to home universities: we would appreciate it if you could send your nomination list using this Excel file.
After we verify your application, you will receive an official Letter of Acceptance by e-mail and we will book accommodation in the dormitory for you if you requested it (please remember that the number of places in dormitories is limited).